пятница, 21 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw vector animal as a cartoon character

I will draw vector animal as a cartoon character












About:

Please contact me before ordering. 


In this gig I will draw you any cute animal you imagine in my cartoon style.


It will be a simple illustration in vector style, so it can be use for anything you want in any size you desire without losing quality. One gig is per one animal. 


If you can imagine it, I can draw it!

Reviews


jencatken0879:Thankyou so much! Adorable!!

soniastefanovic:Outstanding Experience!

bela923:Very talented. Fast delivery too.

soniastefanovic:Thanks!

jameslawrence1:Sonia has been working on a collaboration for a current project. She has excellent skills in vector design. I have provided very brief instructions to allow Sonia to get creative and the she has produced excellent work through her own imitative. A+++


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий