четверг, 20 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw anything you need in any style, a person-character-item as a sketch or a line art

I will draw anything you need in any style, a person-character-item as a sketch or a line art












About:

thank you for checking out my gig :3

I will create an illustration in any style you need ,comic ,manga ,children cartoon ,realistic ,...
using any media or tools like; water color, pencil, ink, digital, ...
the final format will be in JPG, PNG when source file is requested, I can only provide psd

-the basic gig includes:
any item/person(portrait)/character/creature 
if it's a portrait or a character design it will only be waist up
a sketch, drawing or a line art (inked)
transparent background can be requested and the size 
delivery in 2 days

-extra:
coloring
gray toning (manga style)
fast delivery- in one day
extra character
back ground
full body
commercial use
extra revisions 
source file
>>each 5$
comic/manga page >> I'll create a full comic page but without the coloring or gray toning for 25$

possible discount when more is ordered 
please feel free to contact me for special requests, different art samples or more infos

thanks

amaya
:3

Reviews


sadepilot:Lovely work

wolf1977:Very good graphic artist. Very talented and creative, highly recommended!

pubsplace:Its Great Working With This Seller Fast Replys And She Does Great! Work, I am Always Happy With What I get.

amaya0005:Outstanding Experience!

redinkoh278:exactly work thanks soo much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий