суббота, 22 сентября 2018 г.

I will make pretty vector illustrations

I will make pretty vector illustrations












About:

Welcome to my gig!

My name is Lucy González and I am a professional illustrator and graphic designer.  I have a passion for creating simple characters and give them life with a colorful palette.

In this gig, I will create a professional illustration of whatever you need.  There are three packages: Basic, Standard, and Premium Illustration.  The difference between these packages are the details and amount of characters in the scene.  I design every original object myself just for your illustration. 

Thank you

Reviews


jshark:Fantastic, the third time we have used the illustrator. Perfect every time!!!!!!

ericc979:Thanks as always!

luciagzz:Always a pleasure! :)

ericc979:Great as always, thanks.

luciagzz:Love working with you, thanks for the trust!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий