среда, 19 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw 3 custom twitch emotes

I will draw 3 custom twitch emotes












About:

Hello there!
I would love to draw your Twitch emotes and badges!
I am a streamer myself, so I understand how important it is to distinguish yourself from the rest, so if you want some cute and fresh looking badges, make sure to contact me!

With one order, I will deliver to you 3 custom emotes or badges, that you can use to make your streaming sessions more exciting! 
 Each emote/ badge will be delivered to you in PNG format with a transparent background on three sizes: 112x112, 56x56, 28x28. 
The original file size for each one is 500x500

If you aren't sure of what you'd like done, Feel free to contact me and we can come up with ideas together! 

I will also provide sketch previews. 
Thank you! 

Reviews


teacherspetgame:Great illustrator! If needed, will absolutely come back to ivchan :)

ivchan:Outstanding Experience!

pickywoman:Great too work with didn't hesitate to make the changes that was asked! :D

ivchan:Thank you very much! Great experience

joutv7:Very good quality and fast response overall. Id buy more emotes when I have the chance


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий