вторник, 18 сентября 2018 г.

I will design a vector line drawing for adult coloring book page

I will design a vector line drawing for adult coloring book page












About:

You will get 1 premium B&W Coloring page which will be hand drawn first as per your requirement and later converted into vector. I don't use stock images for creating any designs.

It will be 100% original and authentic. 

You have to provide the idea or reference for the coloring page design.

Size of the B&W Coloring page will be A4 (8.5 x 11 inches). You'll get Illustrator file and High resolution Jpeg of it.

P.S: I designed more than 30 Adult Coloring Books for different authors which are available on Amazon. I can provide the links in case you want to check.

Reviews


hatbag:Delivered art work that was beyond my expectations! So happy. Super fast delivery too

sachdev:Thank you. Appreciate such a wonderful feedback. :)

ginnyheenan:Great! He took my concept and turned it into a final product in a very short timeframe. Will be doing more work!

sachdev:Thank you so much. I am totally enjoying the work with you.

pulkitjain791:absolutly superb ..will buy again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий