пятница, 21 сентября 2018 г.

I will create character art for any genre

I will create character art for any genre












About:

Need a spot illustration for your book, website, or just need something for your pen and paper campaign as a DM or player? It's kind of a passion of mine. I have 3 packages set up to match your budget and time frame, and I'll treat your character like I treat my own. I want to help you drive home the visual oomph you need for every project you have, big or small. 

Reviews


talbotcortex:Asked for a chracter for an upcoming campaign, mattolsonart took on board exactly what I asked and brought him to life. Thank you. We will be working with you again.

mattolsonart:Thank you, talbotcortex!

danielpelleg160:OMG what an amazing artist! Delivered and exceeded in what I wanted! I will defo be using again! Great work!

mattolsonart:Thanks again Daniel!

nikitajacobsen:Good Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий