понедельник, 24 сентября 2018 г.

I will do custom caricatures and illustration

I will do custom caricatures and illustration












About:

We will do professional illustration for book, cover, poster, flyer, banner, game or anything 
If you want to make eye-catching illustration for your Game or project, you are in the right place

Please Notice-Price depends on difficulty of the project
How I work:
1. Contact me and explain me with all detail your project/idea.
2. I will send you a custom offer based on your description.
3.The packages are mostly an approximate, the prices might vary.
4. Once the GIGs are bought, I will work on a sketch (or several if needed).
5. The sketch phase will end when you're happy with the draft, then, I will finish the sketch and deliver the final product.

Why Purchase this Gig?
-Professional illustration
-Attention to detail
-Extremely accurate 
-100% money back guarantee.
-4+ years of experience in Design industry

Contact with me before making an order
Let me know if you have any questions and lets build your WORLD today!

Also check out the Gig extras for more services

Thanks
Vaishali Tanna

Reviews


darkskygames:Great work as per instructions

vaishali_tanna:Thanks..!!

kevinrochlin:Fine... What I asked for was quite tricky and possibly did not communicate as well as I had thought.

vaishali_tanna:thanks, if you need correction then you can free to ask

jason298:Great working with seller.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий