суббота, 22 сентября 2018 г.

I will do making vector of your product for you

I will do making vector of your product for you












About:


Vector illustration is illustrative digital-based, this is not instant software, but the manual "DIGITAL HAND MADE" using the Adobe Illustrator software.

I  Will Drawing Vector product-shot or object base your photo (only head + shoulder). 

(Maximum two object on once order)

Note:
  1.  [Recommended] Give me a photo with the best quality (with good picture quality and not blurred)  with your best product shot.
  2. For standard service: you will receive image 960x720 pixel(with png format), if you want to print the large size without loss of quality, you should consider buying a vector file (adobe illustrator.ai) as an additional cost.


For your Information,
  • I draw product or abject, Not PET
  • White background (I do not draw the background such as buildings, rooms, etc)
  • I do not draw intricate motifs on clothing
  • Please see my other gig

any questions? please contact me.
if you like my gig, please share with your friends and family.

cheers,
Shelley

Reviews


hoffenterprises:Very efficient. Very good work.

shelley_shaw:Great buyer!! Like to work with him once again.

texafo:Really great experience. This seller is open for suggestions and very talented. I exactly got why I wanted. Highly recommended!

shelley_shaw:Great Buyer!! Like to work with him once again.

jinajina:Great great experience


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий