среда, 26 сентября 2018 г.

I will create custom emotes for twitch

I will create custom emotes for twitch












About:

You will receive three separate transparent .PNG files in the Twitch required sizes (112x112, 56x56, and 28x28). 

You can have a revision of each emote if you want any changes, additional revisions may result in extra fee.

Reviews


petitely:My 2nd order, such a nice and sweet seller! She made me some great looking sub badges :D

jereltatum:One of the best artists I've worked with. OMG so good!!! THANK YOU!

isugarbytes:Thank you so much n_n

lovelustdoll:Such an amazing artist and such a sweet and caring seller! Made me a emote that is absolutely amazing even when I gave some confusing instructions. She was very helpful and so nice to even offer to make another emote to include some other instructions. I will definitely be buying again and recommending her to any friends

isugarbytes:Thank you \u003c3!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий