понедельник, 24 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw children book illustration

I will draw children book illustration












About:

Hello Everyone! :)

I am ready to create illustrations for children's books or for other purposes

I can make animals, characters, buildings, forests and more

Send your brief via the inbox, illustrate what you want, or you can send a reference or photo you want to make illustration. Then we can discuss time, price etc
when you agree, i will send offer

Sketch $5 
One character concept/ One page rough sketches 

illustration one page $20 (+$5 for Commercial Use)
detailed illustration include Sketch, Outline, Color, Shadow etc

illustration one Character $10 (+$5 for Commercial Use)
detailed illustration include Sketch, Outline, Color, Shadow etc

 If you interested on my works, just drop me a message :)
please contact me via message to order will i make custom offer accordingly (this is important if more than one page)

Thank You :)

Reviews


kishami:Great Job. We will do more project together.

cac181:A talented artist and very easy to work with!

cac181:Working with a new artist is always a bit scary but I am so impressed with the work that Shobaru has done for me!!! Perfection! Easy to work with and very talented!!!

mfshobaru:Great buyer! very easy to work with.... the explanation is very clear, a good person and thank you very much for the tip :)

haneyfox:Outstanding job on this project! Will definitely keep ordering from this Fiverr!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий