вторник, 18 сентября 2018 г.

I will create a hand drawn illustration for your project

I will create a hand drawn illustration for your project












About:

I've been doing illustrations for magazines, books, websites, movie posters and comic books for the last six years. I'll make a drawing of any idea that you have. I love a good challenge!

I can also design logos and assets for your website!

I'm very good with black and white line art but I also do digital color frequently
. I also do vectorized art, so there is a large range of things that I can draw.

I really enjoy doing new stuff, so if you have a crazy idea just let me know!

Reviews


michellewright5:I appreciated that he shared drafts before finalizing, though the project was delivered late due to computer problems. Thanks!

guidolarosa:Really great costumer. I had some problems with my computer during the gig which delayed the delivery and she was very understanding. Thanks for buying!

davidsait:Very easy to work with and excited to be creative. Amazing illustrator.

alvenga:Everything was great: Communication, the result... Hope to work with him again soon.

guidolarosa:Amazing client! Easy to work with and very friendly


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий