воскресенье, 23 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw horror character illustration

I will draw horror character illustration












About:

concepts scethces and illustrations of horror and fantasy creatures. i can draw your demon or  a cover for your metal band according to the details you provide.

Sketch of the character - 5$  3 days

Colors and shading - 25$  + 3 days

detailed background and additional objects - 55$ + 7days


Reviews


bigbuck7:Good skills. Efficient with results.

kryosdnb:Warlocklord did a fantastic drawing for me, I gave him a photo and asked him to sketch it with his own unique twist on the original. I asked him to change a few details but keep the colour scheme, he did everything down to the letter.\nIm very happy with the final result and I would get another drawing done by him.

warlocklord:thank you!

create_a_dream:Nope. Not for me.

warlocklord:i think this buyer is not understand what sketch is. and waited more detailed work for basic package. remember if you don't like a delivered work you can allways cancel the order


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий