понедельник, 24 сентября 2018 г.

I will paint a logo in watercolor

I will paint a logo in watercolor












About:

Want a unique, hand painted logo for your business? I am an artist and illustrator and can turn your ideas into a lovely logo idea.  
I work in watercolor mainly and the images are sent as jpg files. 

PLEASE, READ-All art is hand painted and not photoshop, and so will have a hand painted one of kind quality to it.
 
A five dollar gig is a concept black and white sketch only.

For more color and detail please add the extra gigs.
if you are unsure please message me first. 

thanks 
Luv Beautiful

Reviews


mb127x:It was good

luvbeautiful:Good customer. Welcome back anytime!

sethprezant:This is the third time I have used Luvbeautiful for a project and she never disappoints. She is talented, timely, and her communication is excellent. Her creativity and skill are top notch!

luvbeautiful:Super customer! Great to work with and welcome back anytime.

vashtijenkins:Great Job!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий