пятница, 12 октября 2018 г.

I will draw a minimalist black and white illustration

I will draw a minimalist black and white illustration












About:

Get an illustration drawn in your desired style from a photo or just a description!
Get a cute and stunning drawing or illustration PSD, AI, .JPG, PNG file, in high resolution 
Let me know if you want Book covers or eBook covers!, posters or children illustrations!

Reviews


alexbelzer:Second time working with seller. Great work as always!

mariamjs:Great experience! Even though I had a lot of trouble this week, Alex was always nice and compresive about it :) thank you

jervelplaisir:I was speaking to a number of sellers to help me with my order, however, mariamjs was by far the most competent seller and helped me with my custom artwork. Thank you and I will definitely be working with her again.

alexbelzer:She was fast, professional, and produced art exactly to my specifications! Honestly, it was a treat. Recommend!

arbenin:Great job!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий