пятница, 12 октября 2018 г.

I will create it for you. All we need is collaboration.

I will create it for you. All we need is collaboration.












About:

Upon ordering, you will be sending me a complete detailed instructions with supporting images to use. 

You can also send me a message first and request for a sample illustration of your desired outcome before you order the gig.

BASIC PACKAGE $5 is LINE ART ILLUSTRATION black and white of any of your character or design. Just send me a detailed instructions about the artwork.

STANDARD and PREMIUM packages are COLORED ILLUSTRATIONS of any character of your book according to your story board. 

You will have to give me detailed explanation or instructions and some supporting images if you have that you would like the character would be. 

For a complete book illustration from cover to inside pages, please contact me for a discount.

Illustrations are for commercial use. 

Reviews


dabeachbums:Amazing! Unbelievably talented! Creative perfection!

jendesigns942:Thanks a lot..

jamrockzx7r:Incredible talent!!

dabeachbums:FANTASTIC! AMAZING! RESPONSIVE! CREATIVE! ON TIME! By far, the best seller I have worked with on Fiverr!!!

jendesigns942:I'm so grateful. Thank you for your continued patronage.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий