суббота, 13 октября 2018 г.

I will turn your photo into digital oil painting style

I will turn your photo into digital oil painting style












About:

hello sir,

Gig Quality : 
✰ 100% Safe 
✰ 100% Five Stars Rating 
✰ 100% Manual 
✰ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 
✰ Quick Responsiveness 
✰ 24 hour Custom Support 
✰ Express Delivery 
 
✰ High Quality 

I can turn your photo into oil painting style...........

I am a digital artist in graphic designer i have more than 5 years experience.Very good experience in any kind of illustration, character design, portraiture, painting, Photoshop etc. I have a very flexible style, I'm hard working, and I truly love what I do.

Gig Information:

Standard : 1 or 2 items without background,  Black And White.
Premium : 1 or 2 items without background,  Color.
Pro : Color, high resolution, background, commercial use are available.

Please, please, please send me a message before ordering. I've been overbooked lately and I want to be able to evaluate your project and determine if I can help you(in a timely manner) or not.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий