суббота, 13 октября 2018 г.

I will create a character sheet for your needs

I will create a character sheet for your needs












About:

[ I up the price a bit to avoid instant buy, i really appreciate if you message me first ]


Hello.
I will draw a character sheet for your non / commercial projects.

The package is including :

print ready resolution
Three figure from Three Side
Three face expression

.

The gigs for a fixed design.
For a remake or design from scratch please message me in advance.

---
Thank you , feel free to message me first before placing order. 

Reviews


vladisandler:Great experience!

schleezed:Outstanding Experience!

jaxsonmueller:OUTSTANDING WORK! \nTruly amazing! Thank you so much.

schleezed:Thank you very much for the tip hehee

dogethis:Great communication. Asked for my input every step of the way.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий