воскресенье, 14 октября 2018 г.

I will create your telegram stickers

I will create your telegram stickers












About:

If you are a fan of Telegram, this is your gig!

Let me create exclusive stickers for you with your favourite pictures. I will adapt and resize them into the size you need.

You can buy from one to ten stickers with just one click! 

Important:
  1. You need to provide a picture.
  2. If you want me to draw stickers for you, send me a private request.
  3. Please, message me before you purchase any of the packages.

What will you get?
  • Basic
    A single sticker out of your favourite picture.
  • Standard
    A set of 5 stickers with the images of your choice.
  • Premium
    Up to 10 stickers with your photos!

Ideal for brands and companies, entrepreneurs and sellers who use Telegram as a mean of communication for marketing purposes.

You can create stickers for your own events, people in your Telegram group, special messages or even memes!

Message me for more info!

Reviews


taylormade2k:Excellent job! Very patient. Will definitely use again.

mariafornieles:Nice and understanding client. Would be glad to join forces again anytime :)

inthesunset2018:Yes, great communication.

mariafornieles:Kind and great communication skills!

ametomasicchio:Good work, thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий