четверг, 20 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw fanart illustration for you

I will draw fanart illustration for you












About:

Hi, welcome to my Gig

If you want a Fanart of your favorite anime, game, and other, then this is the right place for you.

I will draw you a Fanart of your favorite anime, game, and  other in my style for $5.

All I need is your description about the character and photo reference (if you want me to draw from a photo).

What you will get is a high-res A4 300 dpi .JPG file (no background). Additional gig for extra character.

Thank you and have a great day! :)

Reviews


apthree:Delivered fast and good quality once again.

eexad00:really really good buyer, and soo tolerate with my mistake!

apthree:Great service. Will buy again!

eexad00:really good buyer.. the explanation of the order is really clear. would glad to take the order from you again.

apthree:Delivered fast and good quality once again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий