суббота, 13 октября 2018 г.

I will illustrate you as a zombie

I will illustrate you as a zombie












About:

Hi,
I will draw you as an zombie. 
My drawing style is unique, the line art has depth and is very free. The colors will be eye catching, but in a zombie way ;)
Vector or raster illustrator, these is up to you.

-full body in a zombie stance-
  • For best results, give me reference images and all details you need.
  • Pick the pack which suits your needs and add the extras you want . All the extras (i.e full colors - background-high res) are available on the checkout page. 
  • I reserve the right to use all my drawings on my portfolio. 
  • If the artwork is used for commercial purpose, you may need to purchase Commercial Use license.

During the checkout you can customize your order with all the feature you need .

Reviews


techgeek3d:Provided an excellent image as requested. Highly recommend!

techgeek3d:Provided an excellent image as requested. Highly recommend!

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий