суббота, 13 октября 2018 г.

I will create any kind of graphics design jobs

I will create any kind of graphics design jobs












About:

My designing area for this GIG:

1. Any illustration or PSD design.
2. Brochure.
3. Flyer.
4. Any kind of Magazine.
5. Leaflet for business.
6. Offer, Party, Travel or any kind of banner.
7. Any format image customization.
8. Poster.
9. Create cover image.
10. Cropping & Resizing image.
11. Social media banner or ads.
12. Google banner.
13. Shadow, Reflection, Trace image, Water mask, Vector, bordered or any concept whatever you like.

Usually the different steps of the commission are:

1. Concept sketch.
2. Customization your design.
3. Any layout.

Knock me anytime before order, If you want to hire me. I like to use my creativity & want to make my clients happy with satisfaction. Looking forward to work with you!

JOY

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий