пятница, 19 октября 2018 г.

I will do any handmade illustration in watercolor

I will do any handmade illustration in watercolor












About:

Hello,
I am a graduated architect. Since I have many years working with illustrations also, I can help you to sketch the interior of your house, shop or any architectural object you want. Also we can take the first steps together to area distribution, furniture style or any other request you may have.

Sketch is the most important step in the conception and solution of every kind of object. Than the next step is only the elaboration of the ideas that sketches gives.

 If you want a painting just for a gift, Send me a one or two photos of the desired subject. Keep in mind that a higher quality photo using natural light will give me a little more detail to work with. Make sure it's the view you want me to draw!
3. If there is anything you'd like included or not included make sure to let me know! If you want it to be a vertical or horizontal portrait, a name included or anything else. Don't be afraid to be specific! If all you have is a picture, I can make these choices for you!

Price depends of kind of work, difficulty etc. 
Please contact me before ordering!
Thank you,
Arch. Ani B.
Arch studio 1

Reviews


allison136:Very flexible, creative and talented!

archstudio1:Great experience

phoebe_g:Always a wonderful seller to work with - thank you so much Ani!!

archstudio1:Great seller as always

rangehome1:Great work. Beautiful watercolor! Seller was very easy to work with and was very detailed to all my requests and revisions to the painting! Would do business with again for sure! Very professional seller and very talented.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий