четверг, 11 октября 2018 г.

I will do outstanding fashion illustrations

I will do outstanding fashion illustrations












About:


Hi there! 

*I really enjoy spending time in making this kind of illustraitons and I would be really glad if my work enriches the pages of your fashion magazine,fashion blog,brochure or even the walls in your home or atelier.I would also be happy to help you put your ideas for any garment or bridal gown on paper. :)
 

*A simple ,basic black and white character ,fashion figure concept sketch -    $5
* If you would like a colour and detailed figure illustration, you would need to purchase the gig
for a line sketch and the additional gig for adding colour and details ( total $15)

* Let me know if you need a commercial licence for the drawing
* Feel free to tell me what you need exactly ,so if it is not included as an offer, we can work a custom price and  delivery time 

* The revisions will be made only in the 3 days period before the order is complete. All revision requests made afterwards will be charged
(does not refer to large projects )

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE YOU ORDER
Contact me if you have any issues related to the drawing you received,before you leave a review so I can fix it :)

**I am  looking forward to working with you !

Reviews


alexxandrine:Excellent work

brownhair:great experience

kesventures:Brilliant work as always, thank you so much! Looking forward to our future projects :)

maxwelldemille:Thank you once again for a great drawing!

brownhair:Thank you very much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий