понедельник, 15 октября 2018 г.

I will design a simple custom clipart graphic

I will design a simple custom clipart graphic












About:

PLEASE contact me first before purchasing!
My rates will vary depending on the complexity/simplicity of the clipart. However, I've listed a very general overview of my rates below for you to keep in mind.

----

I typically charge $5 per clipart - multiple clipart that are fairly simple to do will cost less than the $25 and $50 packages. Similarly, if you need multiple clipart that are complex (either by design or because the clipart requires multiple objects in a single file), the package price could cost more than $25 and $50. This is why I strongly urge you to speak to me first so we can discuss what you are looking for and I could give you the appropriate estimate.

The files you will receive will be in high resolution 300ppi PNG format. They will typically be 5" tall in size, but can be resized as you wish.

Clipart can be used commercially for an additional fee of $25.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for looking! I hope you have a wonderful day!


Reviews


blackkitehk:Sam's great! We'll definitely be using her skills again in the future!

uncloudless:Working with Dan was great and the project was fun and thoroughly enjoyable! Had a great experience and would love to work with him and his company again in the future.

alexandrayeboah:I loved my experience working with this seller. Final project was outstanding, and definitely exceeded my expectations! Loved the illustration!

uncloudless:Communication with this buyer was perfect! Loved doing this project for them - it was so fun!!

kbernath555:This seller is absolutely phenomenal! Went above and beyond to make sure I received exactly what I wanted! Super knowledgeable (which helped a lot since I'm not knowledgeable in this type of stuff at all) and extremely communicative and helpful. I will definitely come to Uncloudless for all my graphic design needs!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий