среда, 10 октября 2018 г.

I will create cute children book illustration

I will create cute children book illustration












About:

I'm a freelance illustrator with wide experience in children book illustration and game design for children. I will bring your ideas to life!

Reviews


tanjaschenker:Incredible! Monika delivered a wonderful illustration. I’m in love with her work and I’m super happy how she made the illustration depending on my wishes. She is very talented and I’ll definitely order again. I can also imagine a lot of future collaborations with her. 10/10 she is the best and it was the best fiverr experience I’ve ever had.

monikwnek:It was great to work with you, thank you so much Tanja!

allainah096:The detail is exactly how I wanted it! She took her time to make it perfect and I love the work she's done for me!

monikwnek:Our work together was great! Thank you!

reneewillemse:Lovely work! Would use again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий