пятница, 19 октября 2018 г.

I will illustrate your childrens book

I will illustrate your childrens book












About:

I have an absolute passion for children's books and unique illustrations. I believe the books that we read as children play a huge role in shaping our imaginations and creativity. 

These are just basic packages, I am always happy to change it up and negotiate to suit your budget and requirements (within reason, of course!). The basic cost per illustration is $15, but the more pages you need illustrated, the more likely it is that I'll be able to arrange a special price.   

My style is quite painterly, I prefer to work traditionally, with paper, pencils, pen and ink, watercolor, pencil crayon, even acrylic. 

I would love to get involved in any quality projects that come my way.

Reviews


kerribookwriter:Absolutely irreplaceable. This Seller continues to wow me with her skills and is simply lovely to work with. I plan on hiring her again and again. Don't miss out on working with this extremely talented artist!

phillipahaskins:Outstanding Experience!

kerribookwriter:This Seller is above and beyond wonderful. I plan to work with her for many projects to come. She is highly skilled. A true professional. Consider me a fan!

phillipahaskins:Wonderful to work for.

ushaphadke:Philippa Haskins is an illustrator who is able to follow the writers instructions and provide constructive suggestions on the writer's vision of the illustrations.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий