вторник, 9 октября 2018 г.

I will do a perfect children books illustration

I will do a perfect children books illustration












About:

~Hello! welcome everyone

~I will design your book Covers and Pages with impressions which will take your work to a very next level.

~Regarding to amount I always respect anyone's budget, but I would recommend getting the vector(SVG) source files as well.This means that you will always have your Files in a scale-able format, through which you can do the future editing, the highest quality print work and implementation.  

~So feel free to contact me any time and I'm looking forward to work with you.

delighto

Reviews


gbcartoon:Again, outstanding illustrations delivered by delighto!

delighto:i am here for you any time :)

tlrtlr:Nice illustrations and easy to work with.

delighto:thank you so much for coming here on fiverr\r\n

tlrtlr:Delighto was very easy to work with and responsive.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий