вторник, 23 октября 2018 г.

I will do vintage and boho naif illustrations

I will do vintage and boho naif illustrations












About:

Cute, magical illustrations with a vintage vibe and very detailed lineart!
For children oriented illustrations or anything you need
Please contact me for more than one illustration, or if you need to illustrate a book.

I mostly work with pen and ink and digitize the artwork to color and edit it in photoshop, but contact me for colored pencil/watercolor illustrations.
Visit my other gigs to see more styles I can work with!

Please remember, unless you purchase the commercial use, all rights over my work will stay mine.
Also I reserve the rights to share the images I create on my portfolio and social media accounts!

Reviews


eyeenvyco:Always awesome

parismf:Thank you again! :)

eyeenvyco:Always amazing to work with!

parismf:Thank you again!

eyeenvyco:Always awesome xx


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий