вторник, 23 октября 2018 г.

I will draw children book illustration in my style

I will draw children book illustration in my style












About:

Hello I'm Elettra!
Children's books are my passion and I will be happy to listen to your idea and create wonderful children's illustrations for you !

  • For best result, give me reference images and all details you need .

  • Pick the pack which suits your needs and add the extras you want . All the extras (i.e full colours-background-more figures-high res) are available on the checkout page.
    During the checkout, you can customize your order with all the feature you need .
    Do you have doubts ? Write me I'll be happy to discuss your idea and send a custom offer :)

  • If you want to use it for commercial purpose you have to add the extra "license".
    I reserve the right to use all my drawings on my portfolio and socials .
    With the license, you are allowed to use it as you want for project and business but I still own that artwork. If you need I can take it secret for a while .

    If you have any question feel free to contact me ;)
    Please read the FAQ to know what I can't draw.

    Thank you! :)

Reviews


lucielou0906:Thank you so much. Nicely done as always.\nThanks\nLucie

elettra90:My great pleasure a lovely buyer to work with !

asaravia:Perfect as usual!

elettra90:my pleasure

cac181:another excellent design from a talented artist who i keep on working with! Thanks again, Elettra!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий