суббота, 13 октября 2018 г.

I will design cute and attractive designs which can be used in books, cards, games for children

I will design cute and attractive designs which can be used in books, cards, games for children












About:

i will make children illustrations for you.
you will surely get illustrations for  children books, rhymes, short stories, for websites, or for any other purposed idea

From This GIG

  • i will provide  modifications in standard package.
  • you will get highly qualified work from this gig
  • i do children books,i take one order at a time but if someone wants to put order on bulk  NO ISSUES !

NOTE
if you are confused about your needs please contact me before placing your order 

Reviews


eyeonstain:Fantastic, delightful...

curvedlines:Thankyou :)

rnutritionist:I will use this draw for a project I am developing. Really like working with Curvedlines. He was super patience and made all the alterations I wanted. I will use his services again soon.

curvedlines:Thankyou :)

darrensaligari:Great job as always!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий