четверг, 18 октября 2018 г.

I will design unique and modern illustrations for you with unlimited revisions

I will design unique and modern illustrations for you with unlimited revisions












About:

Hello. I am professional graphic designer with 4 years experience in industry. I am interested in your gig request. I will design unique and modern illustrations for you. I will provide you unlimited revisions and concepts of designs until you get dream image. I will work until you satisfy 100%. I will provide you editable file, mocked image, as a gift/bonus. If you have any question please ask me. I will respond you as soon as possible. Regards karen thank you

Reviews


luisettek:actually this time very fast service, just like i like it. looks great!

karenlarsen2:thank you again

luisettek:I needed some figures to promote my work and she made them for me. Awesome work. I recommend her. Also, very willing to redo anything until it is like I want it. So great all over.

karenlarsen2:thank you soo much for your order and tip

luisettek:Awesome fugure! im inpressed thank you. will come again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий