четверг, 11 октября 2018 г.

I will create pixel art backgrounds and tiles

I will create pixel art backgrounds and tiles












About:

In this gig I am creating usable tiles and background scenes for your game or personal use. What you are looking for may not fit into one of my three packages, so please send me a PM with your details and I will offer you a quote :)

To make sure that I can provide you with the best quality, make sure you message me all of the details you require, including sending me image files if you need me to use a particular palette.

If you would like the original file, just keep in mind that I generally do my art in Pyxel Edit and the file you receive will most likely be for that program. 

Why choose me?
  • I have over 5 years experience in customer service
  • I have a passion for pixel art and it shows in my work
  • I will give my all for your customer satisfaction
  • Supporting me helps me fund my own games and dreams! <3

Always be sure to credit me!

Reviews


viperaxer:great service! would buy again!

kerrielake:I really enjoyed making this one, thanks for the opportunity!

tolctumi:Super fast and good work

kerrielake:Very helpful! Thanks again ^_^

j_silenovich:I bought this gig for an album cover and that's exactly what I got... Very well done indeed!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий