воскресенье, 14 октября 2018 г.

I will draw comic art or manga from your story with bw tone

I will draw comic art or manga from your story with bw tone












About:

I'm working on a comic page from a script from a client, usually production takes about 10-20 days per chapter. I offer a starting price of USD$ 20 per page , also Design Character from your story for $5 / character

Reviews


alverneball:Designed my character to a “T”

wilsasepriedi:great experience!

hectorgarcia170:What an outstanding work !! Highly recommend for awesome comic projects or any illustrations! Coming back for sure !

wilsasepriedi:Outstanding Experience!

alverneball:The seller took my description and suggestions for this character and did a great job of creating just that.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий