четверг, 11 октября 2018 г.

I will design perfect seamless pattern for your fabric or anything

I will design perfect seamless pattern for your fabric or anything












About:

I have 15 years of experience in graphics.


  • Any style
  • Fast Delivery
  • Perfect seamless patterns
  • Commercial use allowed for all 3 Packages
  • Detailed high-resolution multicolored patterns
  • Support even after work finished!!


My patterns can be used on your website or it can be printed on clothes and any other printable material wrapping papers, wallpapers , curtains , leggings amp; more...

  • For patterns with highly detailed clip arts and complex backgrounds, Please contact me before you place an order.

Reviews


skalaway:Perfect! Very professional work. I got all I wish.

nalinn:Thank you!

sethxg:The go to guy for patterns!

nalinn:Outstanding Experience.

ownaghd:Very fast response and listened to our design pitch. Would definitely work with Nalinn again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий