четверг, 11 октября 2018 г.

I will create the best skull logo for you brand

I will create the best skull logo for you brand












About:

welcome to Tigerblaez Cartoons, I am a multi media artist and I customise Skull illustrations for print, animations and all media. I would like to produce quality work and provide the best service for your requests. Production of your art piece varies on the budget given and I always make sure to provide the best designs for your brand or company. I cater to logo design, ads, tshirt design, posters, graphics, digital illustrations vector art and anything where we can put designs on.

If you have any questions or need a quote, don't hesitate to contact me and I will gladly communicate with you and do my best to answer your questions.

If you need the source files for the order you placed make sure to tell me so I can include them to your order and quote.

If you plan to order my gigs and services, make sure to send you complete design idea, concept, references and instructions you want me to know to maximise the quality of our production.

Thank you. I hope to hear from you. Have a nice day

Reviews


skullmember:Great and amazing response time, delivered exactly what i wanted

tigerblaez:Awesome design and project! very cool concept. buyer provided all the information needed for the production. I am attaching the source file now. I will send it via INBOX. Good day to you!

felixgnr:great great

tigerblaez:thank you for this cool project! i love the design!!

kevindrake630:I have had a couple of very bad experiences on Fiverr prior to using Tigerblaez. I told him what I wanted and two days later I have had a logo for my youtube channel called Kevin drake which only needed one adjustment. Friendly dude that gets on with it straight away and very professional and I will be working with him again in the next few days.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий