среда, 10 октября 2018 г.

I will tell your story through custom tattoo designs

I will tell your story through custom tattoo designs












About:

PROFESSIONAL TATTOO ARTIST BY TRADE. 

If you have questions feel free to reach out prior to placing your order!

Finding the right person to design your tattoo is an important decision as who tattoos the piece. 
I am a tattoo artist by trade and that expertise allows me the knowledge of the ins and outs of what will look most becoming when the tattoo is finally completed. 
All tattoos shown in my gallery are both drawn and tattooed by me personally. 

You will receive an exceptional tattoo design – drawn by me and emailed to you – regardless of where in the world you live! I would be happy to suggest best locations for the design as well. 

Your original hand-crafted artworks can be taken to a reputable tattoo artist in your own city where you can have your tattoo design applied to your skin. 

All of my custom tattoo designs are “one-off” pieces created individually for each customer.

If you are unsure of which package is right for your design, do not hesitate to contact me either here or on my instagram page @jolly.ink

Reviews


shanegeorge91:I had an unclear idea and JollyInk brought it to life - went above and beyond\nHighly recommended

jollyink:Shane was great to work with and had a great idea for an amazing piece! Thank you Shane!

beebumble25:Working with JollyInk was fantastic! I couldn't believe the fast turn around time, and the quality and care put into the designs was absolutely top-notch. I provided a picture for inspiration, and the final tattoo design options were even better than what I had envisioned! I will 100% be coming back to JollyInk for any future tattoo designs.

jollyink:Lovely experience working with you! Thank you!

shanegeorge91:I had an unclear idea and JollyInk brought it to life - went above and beyond\nHighly recommended


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий