среда, 10 октября 2018 г.

I will draw your ideas and imaginations

I will draw your ideas and imaginations












About:

Lets talk about your idea or imagination or the concept that you want or like. Then tell me where you want to place this design for your tattoo or for your collection. Just message me first so then we can make less revision of the design once i finish it i fully scan and and send it you in high res. .jpeg file. I'm happy to work on my own design . So i can assure you that you will the only one having that design . I create my design not copy and paste. 

Reviews


levieads660:This artist took an idea I had and brought it to life. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

yourtattooist:thank you so much for trusting me to do your ideas . this is a wonderful experience! and also thanks for being generous! until next time! i'm very glad you like it!

scachia89:Absolutely fantastic artist fantastic communication highly recommended thankyou!

yourtattooist:thanks for your trust and appreciation! until next time!

ghettonerd:Great communication and understood the brief. Great execution of concept


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий