суббота, 13 октября 2018 г.

I will create awesome vector illustration for you

I will create awesome vector illustration for you












About:

Please, write me first before proceed to order :)

For 5$ you get a full coloured flat vector illustration with one character portrait and no background. You get a 2000x2000px JPEG image of the outcome. You also have 1 chance to revise the outcome (change the colours or other minor changes).

For 15$ you get a full coloured vector illustration with one character and colorful background. You get a 4000x4000px JPEG image of the outcome. You also have 2 chance to revise the outcome.

For 30$ you get a more detailed full coloured vector illustration with one character and colorful background. You get a 8000x8000px JPEG image and sourse file (AI) of the outcome. You also have 3 chance to revise the outcome.

I use the RGB color model.

I keep rights to publish my works in my portfolio or on my Instagram page

You might have a sketch or reference image that you want vectorized - that's cool. It's also great if you have just an idea or description of what you want. Please be as descriptive as possible. Preferably I create cartoon images of animals and your pets.

If you have any questions - message me)

I would be happy to see any final product with my illustrations :)

Reviews


blasofsky:Wonderful job!

valeriiadomino:Thank you)

leighkirk:Another great gig delivered by Valeriia. She's definitely one of best designers I have dealt with on Fiverr. I'm not always the clearest when stating my requirements but can guarantee Valeriia always delivers. Will be back again, thanks!

valeriiadomino:Thank you)

indygo333:Always good


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий