понедельник, 15 октября 2018 г.

I will do anything related illustrations and graphics

I will do anything related illustrations and graphics












About:

Hi! We are a small team working from Karachi, Pakistan. We are 4 peoples working together, so you can give us chance to do your work. We will do it more than best for you. Let us do our best. We can design Corporate identity, Logos, Visiting Cards, Flyers & Posters, Newsletters, Stage Design, Event Collateral and other graphic work.

We are using the latest version on Adobe CC.

You can take any type of file like .ai/ .psd/ .svg/.eps or whatever you like.

You will get:
- 100% vector and high resolution.
- I will send ai, psd, svg, eps and jpeg, png, gif, files for you.
- I will give free revision for any kind of changes.
- I can assure excellent resulting less than given time.
- You will get any version of illustrator compatible for you.
- I never sell your artwork on other place, your artwork is exclusive for you.

Our Portfolio:
behance/bilal-ashraf

Contact:
Contact me before ordering so that we can discuss how much will it cost for you.

Thank you!

Reviews


larshaye:He quickly knows what to do and asked at the right points. Very good job!

mbilalashraf1:Thank you!

jabe1208:Great seller and does great work!

mbilalashraf1:Thank you!

mgarinkel:Very good as per usual


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий