понедельник, 24 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw children book illustration

I will draw children book illustration












About:

Hey,
I'm illustrator and artist based in Italy.
I have helped many authors to bring their ideas about illustrations to life.

I will create amazing illustrations in my style for your book and bring your book idea to life. 

Firstly i will sketch it and if you approve it i will start to draw an illustration.
Why me:

- I will provide your idea in my exclusive style in illustration.
- I will give you all work in high vector file or psd.
- 300 dpi resolution for the best printing results.
- I will send you AI, PSD, JPEG, PNG, or what you want.
- Fast delivery and high-quality work

Please message me before ordering.
I would be so glad to help you.

Reviews


didas25:Another great illustration for my book!

turgood:Outstanding experience!

uggh_rod:Good quality and work and professional. Turn around time on revisions were great!

didas25:Beautiful illustration ! I'm very happy with the final reult !

didas25:Very talented illustrator and the result is beautiful!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий