вторник, 25 сентября 2018 г.

I will write a childrens story

I will write a childrens story












About:

I will write a creative and fun children's story for someone you love or for publishing. I enjoy writing about animals, education, adventure, exploration, conservation, school lessons, life lessons, family, vacations, etc. My writing is scientifically accurate (I love writing about animals!) and engaging. I can incorporate rhymes for the easy readers and am happy to include specific sight words or phrases to help your reader develop their reading skills.

*I can write your suggested plot or create an original concept*

*You will only the copyrights so you can modify, publish and sell on your own.*

Feel free to contact me to discuss your project further! I look forward to helping make your idea come to life. 

Reviews


charlotteim542:She knows what she does so well:) Definitely looking forward to working with her again!

macmarlon318:Worked with her before, would recommend her to others.

cathrynperry:Great buyer! Thank you so much!

macmarlon318:Great stories created in a timely manner. Definitely using her services again.

cathrynperry:Thanks for your clear, quick communication and a fun project. I am excited for the next one! Great working with you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий