воскресенье, 21 октября 2018 г.

I will do an illustration of your map

I will do an illustration of your map












About:

Get a 2D colorful or monochrome illustration of your map.

Get vector illustrations of your:
1. Google Earth map
2. Map sketch
3. Old map
4. Venue directions and map

I can also do your map from scratch :)

Pricing depends on level of detail, I can make custom offers for you. Bulk orders are highly recommended. Please PM first before ordering so that I have an idea of what you would like me to work on.

Reviews


elizabethbro450:Great seller and artist! We gave her a challenging project and she met and exceeded our expectations!

cqmesina:Thank you!

ginettebuffone:We are a non-profit organization, so we don't have a large budget to work with. This seller was a perfect solution for us. She produced amazing, quality work that we are very happy with. Because of the quality of work and ease of communication, I hope we can use this seller again for future projects.

cqmesina:Great client! Thank you!

braffenberg:Excellent work and timely communications. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий