вторник, 23 октября 2018 г.

I will design cute and attractive designs which can be used in books, cards, games for children

I will design cute and attractive designs which can be used in books, cards, games for children












About:

i will make children illustrations for you.
you will surely get illustrations for  children books, rhymes, short stories, for websites, or for any other purposed idea

From This GIG

  • i will provide  modifications in standard package.
  • you will get highly qualified work from this gig
  • i do children books,i take one order at a time but if someone wants to put order on bulk  NO ISSUES !

NOTE
if you are confused about your needs please contact me before placing your order 

Reviews


sebabmc:Very nice working with you. Thanks

curvedlines:Thankyou :)\r\n

jjimerson:My other illustrator ran into some delays, and curvedlines stepped in and completed the rest so we could make our deadline. I am very grateful and highly recommend.

curvedlines:Thankyou :)

goldeninfo:High recommend. Delivered the job on time and kept me informed the whole way during the process.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий