среда, 3 октября 2018 г.

I will do personalize and custom tattoo design

I will do personalize and custom tattoo design












About:

This Gig offers you what you want about your design and ideas for your future tattoo. This design illustration is original design by me, comes from your ideas or concept and made by my own rendition or interpretation about your desired design. And i can assure you that the design is not with someone or copied in somewhere else its a unique and made for every personality and not repeatedly drawn or tattoo. It's a freehand drawn by me and can make you a digitalized layout for where you want to place it. 

Reviews


slid3rlease:Absolutely the best. 100% recommend this seller. He is an amazing artist, fantastic communicator, patient, kind. just a wonderful experience. I have spent a lot of money on Fiverr to get work that was just OK. This was easily the best money for design work I have ever spent. I will hire again!

yourtattooist:amazing people! thank you for an awesome experience and for sharing your stories to me to get your desired design.. thank you so much!!

kilianevert:Great guy, super communication, a little late, but was worth the extra days! Definitely an awesome tattoo designer, thanks so much!

yourtattooist:thanks for trusting me .. sorry for a bit late., looking forward to your tattoo session.. until next time

johnmclaughlin2:positive - quick turn-around


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий