вторник, 9 октября 2018 г.

I will draw you 2 black and white sketches in my style

I will draw you 2 black and white sketches in my style












About:

I will draw you two illustration of any character or situation in a sketchy black and white style, of anything you'd like.

THE OFFER: Black and white sketches: $5 for 2 drawings
Include one colour: $10 (1 drawing)
Full colour: $15 (1 drawing) 

Reviews


werkzz:Great experience working with nanidraws. This is my first time commissioning a drawing and the seller delivered a great image - exactly what I wanted! Also, great, quick communication throughout the process. Recommended :)

nanidraws:Great and fast communication! Great experience in general, thank you very much!

lilabox:Wow, I'm impressed. Every single drawing is perfect and I'm so happy with the restults. Thank you very much! :)

nanidraws:Thank you so much for using this gig! Amazing experience, very recommended client.

lilabox:Love it! Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий