понедельник, 22 октября 2018 г.

I will create a 2d product sketch

I will create a 2d product sketch












About:

I provide 2D technical illustrations for your instruction manual or product concept. 2D illustrations are still the best way to make clients and the public to visualize your product. Whether to show the parts of your product for an instruction manual or to simply make the idea of a product visible, a black and white diagram is the easy way to go. My options are presented in a letter-sized page (8.5"x11") with whatever you need to be illustrated. Up to 4 colors can be used for PRO.

Reviews


ivanli:The product sketch was exactly the way I wanted.\n\nVery fast and responsive. \n\nStrong recommend!

ivanli:The product sketch was exactly the way I wanted.\n\nVery fast and responsive. \n\nStrong recommend!

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий