среда, 10 октября 2018 г.

I will illustrate your dungeons and dragons character

I will illustrate your dungeons and dragons character












About:

Whether your a GM trying to portray a rich & vibrant world for your players, or a player looking to visualize that druid you've put so much thought and story into, you've found the artist to help you out!

Before I can start, please let me know the following about your character:

  • Race
  • Class
  • Age
  • Gender
  • Physical description (body type, clothing/armor, scars, etc.)
  • Alignment & personality

Remember that the more detail you provide, the more accurate/expressive your illustration will look! If you have any images that inspired your character or you'd like me to use as reference, please send me a link!

Based on your description & reference, I will draw your character in a simple pose: profile, 3/4 or head on.  I will allow a medium to high level of detail.

**This gig is for a solo character only.  The additional figure selection can be used for animal companion or familiar, shadow entity or another sort of relatively simple form.  If you would like an image with more than one full body character, please select the number of characters you want me to illustrate on each add on feature OR message me for a custom offer!!**

Reviews


boomopct:She was amazing to work with, absolutely perfect! She worked tirelessly to get every detail right and the quality of the final product is outstanding! Can’t wait to show it off in our show and will absolutely will do business with her again!!!

jackiewhisler:Excellent response rate, kept communications going smoothly between the player's feedback, providing references, and asking/answering questions. Had a lot of fun working with you!

abroadkew:Outstanding experience. Fast communication and easy to work with. The artist knew exactly what I wanted even when I didn't communicate it properly. The artist worked with me on every detail. HIGHLY reccommended and I will definitely be back!

jackiewhisler:Excellent communication and provided great references! So easy to work with and let me be creative with their character. Would absolutely work with them again.

viniosity:My second commission.. always a great experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий