пятница, 12 октября 2018 г.

I will custom draw a character or object based on a reference you share in my style

I will custom draw a character or object based on a reference you share in my style












About:

Feel free to connect with me before you start. If you have any questions I'd be happy to explain.
I will draw really cool or cute characters with bright colours, highlights and shadows in my very own style for you or if you want something specific you can share a brief and a reference and i'll create your character the way you like.

Reviews


mandy_linguist:Fantastic work! Ordering a 4th time! Highly recommended to everyone!

markdsouza:Outstanding Experience!

mandy_linguist:Really good to work with you! Hope to work together again! Again, highly recommended to everyone!

markdsouza:Outstanding Experience!

mandy_linguist:Return customer! Excellent work! and very patient with me, thanks again! Highly recommended to everyone!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий