суббота, 18 апреля 2020 г.

Draw A Dragon For You











About:

Welcome :)



I will draw a dragon based on your wishes and ideas. That's something I really enjoy. 
If you have any idea please feel free to contact me :)



--------------------------------------------------IMPORTANT------------------------------------------------------


Please contact me before placing an order. Send me a clear description of what you want and as much information and reference as you can. Especially if you want a certain style.

Reviews


:

Great job. Outstanding experience

:

It's a very good drawing.

:

The dragon I requested was very specific but she did an amazing job

:

I absolutely love it. Can I reach out to you in the future if I want to add or subtract anything to the scene based on my Books evolution?

:

I love it!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий