суббота, 18 апреля 2020 г.

Create Colourful Digital Illustrations











About:

Hello Lovelies! Cindy here - an illustrator, visual creative and all-round 'ideas girl' currently based in Brisbane, Australia.


After a short yet glittering career on stage and screen, I went on to study fashion design, marketing and branding, graphic design and technologies, and continues to pursue my love of art, style & street photography in a new illustrative form.



I love to draw, sketch and CREATE BEAUTIFUL IMAGERY!


With a Bachelor of Arts in Communication, I've worked creatively with a wide range of clients, including film and theatre companies, start ups, creating content for fashion and jewellery labels, magazines and marketing firms, aiding in the successful launch of events, concepts, branding and campaigns.


I'm inspired by the extraordinary in the ordinary, creative women, mental health activism, and beautiful things.


I love to create illustrations, prints, posters and designs inspired by real photographs and popular culture - I visually interpret snapshots and see them in colour, shape, and quotation form.


Cindy composes her art primarily on her iPad Pro, and has been known to talk about herself in the third person ;)



Let's make something beautiful together xx

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий